Guidance Department

MHS Cares

Students, guardians, or community members may email to report any non-emergency safety issue or student-well-being concern.  All emails to this address will be treated confidentially. 

Transcript Requests

To request official transcripts or school health records...


Current Students:  Visit the Guidance Office. Parents of current students under the age of 18 may call the guidance office at 815-539-7446 extension 548.


Graduates / Former Students: Call the MHS Guidance Office directly at 815-539-7446, extension 548. MHS does not utilize any fee-based third-party or online transcript systems / organizations / websites. Any online or other entities claiming to be the avenue through which one should request Mendota High School records are either scams or unnecessary, for-profit entities. MHS charges no fees for transcript requests.  When calling, former students should be prepared to provide their full name as it was when attending MHS, their year of graduation or last date of attendance, and other basic identifying information.  One may get transcripts in person, may request records be emailed in PDF format by providing the desired email address, or may have paper copies mailed by providing the complete postal address of the school, employer, agency, or personal address to which the records are to be mailed. Note: No one but the individual themselves may request records for a person 18 years or age or older. 

Financial Aid Information